Saturday, January 9, 2010

Breaking A Commercial Lease Commercial Tenant Is Breaking Lease On Which He Still Has Two Years Left Without Prior Notice.?

Commercial tenant is breaking lease on which he still has two years left without prior notice.? - breaking a commercial lease

We simply have to pay any rent in November and when I called, they said, intends to continue the business because of the conflict in the family near .. However, business as usual.
What is my refuge. Can I, for example, change the locks to avoid? Or should I go through the court, as I understand it may take some time and I need money for the rent my obligations to pay.

1 comment:

flyingri... said...

You can call the Sheriff Office and they close their doors, you are entitled to sell anything in real estate, your losses

Post a Comment