Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pictures Of Herpes Inside The Nose Uh-oh, Herpes?

Uh-oh, Herpes? - pictures of herpes inside the nose

I am 18 years old and men. There are about 2 weeks had unprotected anal sex with a male partner. He did not know ejaculate in me, my penis instead of a lubricant. Fast forward to about a couple of days: I have an ulcer disappeared, and seem to burst with acne. Acne is red, very common (and not in groups) in my hips and lower back, perhaps in my buttocks. I wonder if this is herpes, acne, because it lacks the white head of pus, the majority of acne. No itching or pain. Also, most of the pictures of herpes are usually round rather than grouped as my "wounds", but also, I never had acne on my thigh and has a white head, and not displayed. Is this herpes?

3 comments:

Old Prospector said...

Sounds like an STD to me. Going to the doctor and have it checked.

It is not even sexually transmitted diseases, which could be the infection

Old Prospector said...

Sounds like an STD to me. Going to the doctor and have it checked.

It is not even sexually transmitted diseases, which could be the infection

robert C said...

This reminds me of a picture that I saw 6 years. Herpes ago when condoms for safe sex is guaranteed a photo of the man's penis and he had a condom is used as a whistle clean, but contacted her belly, thighs, a group of red sores, is one reason why the strong Gender is not 100%, so be careful

Post a Comment