Friday, January 1, 2010

G Scale Model Railroad G Scale DCC Starter Sets?

G Scale DCC Starter Sets? - g scale model railroad

Now I've finally into the large model railway hobby in the garden with a meadow DC classic 2-6-2. However, I am on the benefits of DCC (Digital Command Control) to read smaller scales, ie, constant power rails (ideal for train operations in the open air), and the fact that it can run more than once pissed on, even in opposite directions . My question is:

Every human being is a system of low-cost CCD suitable for the G-scale is pretty idiot-proof?

1 comment:

Lastdue said...

I will agree with all, and tell him not to go, but goes only CCD LR. Aristo is a really nice R / C unit, you can your locomotive at a reasonable distance control and can be used in an engine. My 10 A has created a processor connected to the remote computer. I will leave the post at home and take the station will be issued when I design the page. The interval I can control the trains, about 100 meters. I think you'll find that the magnitude of G is less is more and less, and you will run shorter trains. Most mines are never more than 5 cars. Its design is configured to run two trains, but rarely, if ever. The R / C system is close to be foolproof.
http://www.aristocraft.com/catalog/index ...
System costs just over $ 100, you can be able to better it, but I get that with more flexibility. Sometimes when I walk I my N scale up in connection to this system works very well.
Here is a picture of a snowy day is the last race
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22021033 @ N0 ...

G Good luck and enjoyScale, there is nothing like running on the outside of trains, the railway as genuine.

Post a Comment