Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toddler Calorie Needs I Need Advice On Toddler Child With A Inmature Young Mother?

I need advice on Toddler Child with a Inmature Young Mother? - toddler calorie needs

I'm pregnant and just spend my sister in motion with his two small children, half of our families reduced. His parenting skills are not care what your children do what they want, can the house and then, if the action taken in the discipline. Well, to make it short, I asked him, if you leave my snacks and treats that I love the reach of children. I am not willing to share it, but if I'm pregnant and I'd rather use a snack, what I bought.

She has to eat 2 to 3 years to 2 liters of ice. It was me and the other for the children. I asked him to be observant and monitor their consumption. Another incident agreement came in the children in my room and ate my cookies 100 calories, without asking.

During the night he came back and waited for my carrot cake in the fridge and left it was half eaten and soil. I was furious and went away. What should I do I can not take your children to be selfish and disobedient. What should I do, I feel lIKE can not have a snack when I need and I'm pregnant. Am I a Bitxh or is simply wrong.

7 comments:

21st Century Breakdown said...

Probably would have never thought of letting go and moving. Bad Education is one of the worst things in the world .. It would not be worth the money for me.

21st Century Breakdown said...

Probably would have never thought of letting go and moving. Bad Education is one of the worst things in the world .. It would not be worth the money for me.

Lynsey ♥Little Aud's Mommy♥ said...

No, it is necessary to establish strict rules to follow and respect when it comes to your sister. That is more than the lack of snacks ... is simply rude, and the agreement will be successful, you can not sweep your feelings under the carpet.

Anonymous said...

You should not allow her to begin to move with you. All you can do now, if you can not tolerate things to go asked.

Anonymous said...

You should not allow her to begin to move with you. All you can do now, if you can not tolerate things to go asked.

Joel said...

It does not concern you and your children not to follow her, or you. Tell him that next time it happens that is out, and keep his promise.

netnanny... said...

Due to the fact that you need there is for the financial side is concerned, I suggest you set a good example:
Home behave in a pleasant voice said, and their children (if) they are bad, "Sorry, Timmy, do not do that in this house. Please now for the briefcase, which he has taken leave. Or, as cleaning Your chaos on the ground left to help the children to clean up, "Oh, what a mess. Lets play the "cleansing" of the game that the first person to wipe puts a penny! "Then allow to clean (but not cleaned right), at least teach them that good behavior has consequences far. Soon his mother in a change to see them and follow their example.

I believe that to do it with a situation like this - a college professor (psychology) told me once that you are responsible for what others are doing, they only responsible for your reply, and what is your answer to teach others.

How children learn, and soon the mother will take the initiative.

Post a Comment