Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Burn Your Esophagus Is This Doctor An Idiot?

Is this doctor an idiot? - can you burn your esophagus

So I spit this weird problem, I feel as if they came from the back of the neck and choked me and I have to cut off the whole day.

I go to the doctor and ask him why this might happen, and he says you have acid reflux. He said the symptoms, heartburn, upset stomach, etc. have any of these symptoms!

I wonder how I have this problem if I have no symptoms at all! He says he's still available. What the hell?

And they spit mucus is a symptom of acid reflux. Things do not add here what I say! And then he said, I quote, get the acid into the esophagus and the salivary glands near the mouth of "alarmed" by what they produce extra mucus cover to the pages so that no gand damaged. What the #$@#$%@%$%#!!!!!????

My throat was "Scared"!? Since when my throat emotions!? Umm is not the brain to use!? My brain when it is not too much acid in the stomach and produce extra mucus?

It simply makes no sense !!!!!!!! I think I'm going crazy! I'm smarter than the doctor? What the #!@#!@!?!!!!???

This doctor seems to think that 0 + 0 + 4 = Chair

It's crazy!

Is he right or just stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment