Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Have A Terrible Pain In My Lower Right Backside Terrible Lower Right Hand Side Back Pain?

Terrible lower right hand side back pain? - i have a terrible pain in my lower right backside

5 days passed, back pain, I had consistently lower ages, so it does not really bother me, but for the last few months had a sharp pain in my lower right IVE incredible if you can print on my right leg, the measure not go today, the midwife said it was apparently a normal thing to do with the baby in the nerves, as it remains unpaid. Pain in the groin and lower back pain, he thought was normal, but I think it is. It's like a pinched nerve. Nobody had anything, or ideas to help or advise you ?????? Thanks in advance

2 comments:

michelli... said...

attempt to raise their hands and knees for a while. Cat does not swell as in yoga. sounds like a nerve. disappear after the baby but it takes a long time after meinem 2 Child. if it continues after the baby is advised to consult a chiropractor - they can be amazing things to do to your body, feel better than you even before you feel! However, in his hands and knees, which uses gravity to reduce pressure on the hips to relieve baby for a while. This is a nice relaxing stretch the back muscles.

WhyteGir... said...

If one does not know how advanced the position, it could very well be the baby. Did you check for a urinary tract infection or kidney infection? He can usually severe pain on the right side. Good luck, I hope you feel better!

Post a Comment