Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Much Water Should I Mix With Glutamine Is Too Much Protein Bad? How Much Can I Take In A Day?

Is too much protein bad? How much can I take in a day? - how much water should i mix with glutamine

They take too much protein as possible?

I am isolated at the time as "bare-PRO 5" retarded Teak whey protein contains a complex, concentrated whey, caseinate, potassium, protein and micellar casein.

Since I assumed that my energy level was through the roof, and I am very healthy. I mix the protein with water in general, but sometimes milk.

On an average day, I will host approximately 150 grams of protein, I do not think like vegetables take as often as I post pictures of wheat grass. I try to drink a protein shake (30 grams per serv.) 2 + hours per day. I will also take 2-3 glutamine supplement per day. Some days I do not eat food, only protein / / glutamine water / milk or a plate of food indeed, and that & #039; s, and everything else is extra.

I drink lots of water.

I like it in the right direction?

Is there something I should be careful, because due to my diet?

4 comments:

simplylo... said...

Of all the articles I read, even "nothing" is fat.
The thing is, Portion Control
Party is everything when it muscle to lose weight and win.
You must remember, first, how many calories you need throughout the day. (If you eat more than you burn, you should eat only fruits and vegetables, follow the weight gain.) Pods and calorie control is what counts.
Inside too much protein (if your protein intake is too high, the long-term kidney damage)
but I have no idea how much is too much, you may want talk with a nutritionist about it.

But starting in the field of nutrition and the work:
I am 45 minutes cardio every day, and 58 minutes strength training (6 days per week)
myProtein intake
4 egg whites a day and a bar proto pure protein.
6 ounces chicken breast 3 oz fish
That's enough for me.
Hope this helps.
By the way, I'm 5'5 "107 pound women.

njpsycho... said...

If you work every day and actively trying to maintain muscle mass, you should 1 gram of protein per kilogram of weight.

You can process about 30 grams of protein per hour, making it a waste, when you take more than that.

Remember that if you do not work much, much more than just fat proteins.

someone said...

Too much protein can cause weight gain or
just enough weight or protein can Loost Help

Butchie Y said...

You have the right idea, but remember that only added that - in addition to your daily diet. They should not replace a meal if necessary. I am using win a protein shake weight, which in itself has many healthy carbohydrates and protein (about 500 calories) so you can replace a meal for me (usually lunch, lift only) days. Also you need balance in their diet.

Glutamine is useless, you are wasting your money on him. Sources of whole proteins, such as tremors drink you have and a lot of that here in the form completely. And not like vegetables, you need to eat or drink at least one fresh vegetable ... or eat more fruit or fruit shakes. A neater way is I additional protein to breakfastStrawberry powder, whey protein shakes to my taste. It hampers the kind of fruity flavor, but still good. Fruits and vegetables have all the forms (which can be found in several vitamins) of vitamins in them to develop essential for the body and help maintain muscle.

The risks do not take that many proteins, kidney damage and osteoporosis. The first can be avoided by drinking a lot of water can help it, in an amount of calcium (milk - no calcium to counteract the protein content) - The best sources are leafy vegetables.

As a supplement with whey or after training, the protein mixture with water to speed absorption. If you drink in the evening or morning, you can use milk, and becauseor not, fast absorption and slow absorption in May to be the most beneficial. But remember that there are other good sources of protein there - lean meat, chicken, tuna, eggs - which tend to be the best.

Post a Comment