Friday, February 19, 2010

Sony Dvd 5 Disc Changer 2002 Question On Hooking Xbox 360 Up To My Surround Sound?

Question on hooking Xbox 360 up to my surround sound? - sony dvd 5 disc changer 2002

Can I use my Xbox 360 and HD Drive Xbox 360 movies to my Sony DVD player and surround sound. The unit surround sound is also a 5-DVD changer. I want to play my Xbox 360 to your speakers and can also view movies playing on my Xbox 360 over the speakers, if I have a surround sound through. If possible, how they are connected?

2 comments:

shadow76... said...

It is Dolby Surround, but not completely, from 5.1 to less than you visually. So if you have any inputs for the surround sound unit, then I would go in that direction.

Nick R said...

Sony DVD player? But almost certainly, the answer is no. it is recommended that a Toslink optical audio cable to use directly into the receiver.

Post a Comment